Global Connect Hospitality General Term & Condition
Global Connect Hospitality
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. The company is not responsible for any loss.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. Valid identification documents are Passport & Visa together, voter Id card, Current Driver’s License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel/camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. The company is not responsible for any ID proof-related issues.
- For extra adults, many hotels provide extra mattresses also instead of an extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance (before booking) if you prefer only an extra bed instead of an extra mattress.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have a certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- Many small hotels/resorts do not have lifts so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- Generally, hotel check-in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check-in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in the cost. Kindly contact the hotel directly if you want complimentary early check-in or late check-out.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heaters or wifi. The normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels (if any).
- If meals are included in the package they will be served on a set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in them in the ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for the menu. Some hotels having a Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in a hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills go above the given meal credit amount then the extra amount should be paid directly at the respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems, which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest, or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped/parked vehicles.
- The driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jams. The normal working hours of the driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill areas roads driving after sunset and music are not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visits to some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination/route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be changed)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking, we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- Global Connect Hospitality reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination/hill station - some of the road/shopping market/mall road have "NO ENTRY" for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation, guests have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on a direct payment basis, this cost is not included in the ideal package inclusion.
- Sometimes vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- The vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in the itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits, or substitute sightseeing kindly contact the company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform the company in advance or discuss these things with the company rather than a driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However, in case of sometimes issues with some particular place, we can adjust.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
Force Majeure Circumstances
The user agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the service providers like airlines, hotels, the respective transportation providers or concerns may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions like Epidemic/Pandemic or Endemic, Labour unrest, Insolvency, Business Exigencies, Government Decisions, Operational and Technical issues, Route and Flight Cancellations, International Events, War, etc. If THE COMPANY is informed in advance of such situations where disruption of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide a similar alternative to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The user agrees that being an agent for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances or resultant financial impact if any and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
The customer acknowledges that the company is only a mere tour operator and any refund for any service(s) which was/were not delivered by the service provider or for any reason for which the User is entitled to a refund is subject to the company receiving the amount from the said service provider. User acknowledges that THE COMPANY shall not be held liable for any delay in refund or non-refund of the amount from the service provider. In such events, the User shall directly approach the service provider for any claims.
THE COMPANY shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism, Epidemic/Pandemic or Endemic or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such an event, the user affected will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
Without prejudice to whatever is stated above, the maximum liability on part of THE COMPANY arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case, the liability shall include any loss, damage, or additional expense, or any loss whatsoever beyond the amount charged by THE COMPANY for its services.
In no event shall THE COMPANY and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of THE COMPANY website(s) or any other channel. Neither shall THE COMPANY be responsible for the delay or inability to use THE COMPANY websites or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through THE COMPANY website(s), or otherwise arising out of the use of THE COMPANY website(s), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
THE COMPANY is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or representations on any of its pages or on any links, or on any of the linked website pages.
- The company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of a person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by the company. The company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
Here expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. Global Connect Hospitality considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Gautam Buddh Nagar Uttar Pradesh India.